From tomorrow’s Catwoman: Election Night, published by DC Comics, sees The Penguin channel Donald Trump while standing for mayor of Gotham. It gets as close as it can get…
There’s his insistence that his opponent only claims “woman” as a virtue, with a one-word dismissal of “sad”.
Speech patterns over how nobody will do something better than him…
…and Make Gotham Great Again. You know, you can already buy the shirt.
So, Hillary Clinton gets Faith #5 – and Donald Trump gets Catwoman. Well, we know how he loves to grab the pussies.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018