From tomorrow’s Catwoman: Election Night, published by DC Comics, sees The Penguin channel Donald Trump while standing for mayor of Gotham. It gets as close as it can get…
There’s his insistence that his opponent only claims “woman” as a virtue, with a one-word dismissal of “sad”.
Speech patterns over how nobody will do something better than him…
…and Make Gotham Great Again. You know, you can already buy the shirt.
So, Hillary Clinton gets Faith #5 – and Donald Trump gets Catwoman. Well, we know how he loves to grab the pussies.
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018