From tomorrow’s Catwoman: Election Night, published by DC Comics, sees The Penguin channel Donald Trump while standing for mayor of Gotham. It gets as close as it can get…
There’s his insistence that his opponent only claims “woman” as a virtue, with a one-word dismissal of “sad”.
Speech patterns over how nobody will do something better than him…
…and Make Gotham Great Again. You know, you can already buy the shirt.
So, Hillary Clinton gets Faith #5 – and Donald Trump gets Catwoman. Well, we know how he loves to grab the pussies.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018