Bleeding Cool previously reported on an event at Italian comic con Lucca, which saw the much-criticised Milo Manara and Frank Cho discuss art and women. It culminated in Manara presenting Cho with an illustration that depicted the reverse view of the Spider-Woman cover that cause Manara and Marvel so much strife, and that Frank Cho parodied to a similar response. The images are rather NSFW.
Well, Brazilian artist Ana Koehler, a member of the Brazilian female comics-focused site Lady’s Comics, and who works for the Franco-Belgian market had her own response to the furore.
Which is just as NSFW.
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018
- Chris Bachalo, Grateful for Charitable Donations in Memory of His Wife, Helen - March 17, 2018
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018