Bleeding Cool previously reported on an event at Italian comic con Lucca, which saw the much-criticised Milo Manara and Frank Cho discuss art and women. It culminated in Manara presenting Cho with an illustration that depicted the reverse view of the Spider-Woman cover that cause Manara and Marvel so much strife, and that Frank Cho parodied to a similar response. The images are rather NSFW.
Well, Brazilian artist Ana Koehler, a member of the Brazilian female comics-focused site Lady’s Comics, and who works for the Franco-Belgian market had her own response to the furore.
Which is just as NSFW.
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018