Court Of The Owls, a Batman story by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Jonathan Glapion is a dark tale of conspiracy of the powers that be, hidden truths, the thematic reality of fables, and what happens when things that go bump in the night, bump harder.
So of course it has to be turned into Batman in The Court of Owls: An Adult Coloring Book.
Time to get out the red crayons, folks! Art appears courtesy of inker Jonathan Glapion.
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018