Court Of The Owls, a Batman story by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Jonathan Glapion is a dark tale of conspiracy of the powers that be, hidden truths, the thematic reality of fables, and what happens when things that go bump in the night, bump harder.
So of course it has to be turned into Batman in The Court of Owls: An Adult Coloring Book.
Time to get out the red crayons, folks! Art appears courtesy of inker Jonathan Glapion.
- The Wakanda Intergalactic Empire – Just Like Everyone Other Empire, in Black Panther #1 - May 23, 2018
- Sandman and Seeds on Front and Back of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - May 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Peter Milligan Signing at Orbital Comics in London Tonight - May 23, 2018