We knew we were getting a second Art Of Zelda hardcover title from Dark Horse in 2017, Art & Artifacts to follow their mega successful Hyrule Historia volume from a few years ago. It has remained one of Dark Horse’s best selling volumes in their history.
What we didn’t know was that instead of one, we were getting three volumes. Spread across 2017. And visually themes so they can stack and be collected together.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018