We knew we were getting a second Art Of Zelda hardcover title from Dark Horse in 2017, Art & Artifacts to follow their mega successful Hyrule Historia volume from a few years ago. It has remained one of Dark Horse’s best selling volumes in their history.
What we didn’t know was that instead of one, we were getting three volumes. Spread across 2017. And visually themes so they can stack and be collected together.
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017
- A First Review Of Marvel Legacy #1 In Two Tweets - September 25, 2017