We knew we were getting a second Art Of Zelda hardcover title from Dark Horse in 2017, Art & Artifacts to follow their mega successful Hyrule Historia volume from a few years ago. It has remained one of Dark Horse’s best selling volumes in their history.
What we didn’t know was that instead of one, we were getting three volumes. Spread across 2017. And visually themes so they can stack and be collected together.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018