Announced at MCM London Comic Con today, at the Diamond Retailer event, Dan Didio excitedly showed off a first look at Garth Ennis and Mauricet‘s reworking of Hanna-Barbera characters Dastardly & Muttley.
After all, they are both fighter pilots in Stop The Pigeon… and very different to their appearance in Wacky Raceland.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018