Brandon Wainerdi writes,
MondoCon is in full swing in Austin, Texas! Here is an early glimpse at some of the goodies that the artists are displaying at their table (as well as the haul we’ve already brought up to the hotel room … we’ll see how much this grows as the weekend goes on.)
N.C. Winters is doing $40 sketch commissions which are turning out incredibly. I asked him to draw his favorite Star Wars alien so I ended up with a great Greedo, while Jason is taking home a Xenomorph.
Alex Pardee is selling his month-long passion project: Dick Pics … 100 unique, (in)appropriately named variations on a standard Dick Tracy portrait.
Hidden treasures are all around, but the longest line is for the actual Mondo booth, which is no surprise. Wish us luck … I’m trying to get one of Mike Mitchell’s Lobot portraits because, well, who doesn’t love Lobot?
Words: Brandon Wainerdi (@ActuallyBrandon)
Pictures: Jason Kauzlarich (@TheyLiveObey)
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018