Back in 2007, the horror movie Half To Death written by Red Hood & The Outlaws‘ writer Scott Lobdell was to star Megan Fox, be directed by Antti Jokinen and produced by Michael Bay‘s Platinum Dunes for Rogue Pictures.
It never happened.
But ten years later it is. Next month it begins filming in New Orleans, directed by Christopher Landon and starring Jessica Lothe. Jason Blum produces for Blumhouse with Angela Mancuso and John Baldecchi as executive producers.
Landon and Blumhouse previously worked on the Paranormal Activity films. Landon recently directed Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse while Blumhouse’s most recent film The Purge: Election Year grossed over $117 million.
Drinks are on Lobdell?
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017