Back in 2007, the horror movie Half To Death written by Red Hood & The Outlaws‘ writer Scott Lobdell was to star Megan Fox, be directed by Antti Jokinen and produced by Michael Bay‘s Platinum Dunes for Rogue Pictures.
It never happened.
But ten years later it is. Next month it begins filming in New Orleans, directed by Christopher Landon and starring Jessica Lothe. Jason Blum produces for Blumhouse with Angela Mancuso and John Baldecchi as executive producers.
Landon and Blumhouse previously worked on the Paranormal Activity films. Landon recently directed Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse while Blumhouse’s most recent film The Purge: Election Year grossed over $117 million.
Drinks are on Lobdell?
- A BC October Frights In Film: Paranormal Activity (2007)
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017