Back in 2007, the horror movie Half To Death written by Red Hood & The Outlaws‘ writer Scott Lobdell was to star Megan Fox, be directed by Antti Jokinen and produced by Michael Bay‘s Platinum Dunes for Rogue Pictures.
It never happened.
But ten years later it is. Next month it begins filming in New Orleans, directed by Christopher Landon and starring Jessica Lothe. Jason Blum produces for Blumhouse with Angela Mancuso and John Baldecchi as executive producers.
Landon and Blumhouse previously worked on the Paranormal Activity films. Landon recently directed Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse while Blumhouse’s most recent film The Purge: Election Year grossed over $117 million.
Drinks are on Lobdell?
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017