With Season 7, HBO are promising to really get things going in Game of Thrones. Especially considering the end of the last season, we are certainly in store for more character meet ups.
According to Watchers on the Wall, their sources are telling them that Daenerys is sizing up to meet with both Brienne of Tarth and Ser Davos. It’s said they will meet at Dragonpit, the place where the Targaryen stored their dragons.
That makes sense.
This is a nice group, and I see all of them mixing well. There will be some tensions for sure, what with Brienne’s loyalties to the Starks and Davos and Tyrion having faced off at Blackwater. I like the friction there.
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018