With Season 7, HBO are promising to really get things going in Game of Thrones. Especially considering the end of the last season, we are certainly in store for more character meet ups.
According to Watchers on the Wall, their sources are telling them that Daenerys is sizing up to meet with both Brienne of Tarth and Ser Davos. It’s said they will meet at Dragonpit, the place where the Targaryen stored their dragons.
That makes sense.
This is a nice group, and I see all of them mixing well. There will be some tensions for sure, what with Brienne’s loyalties to the Starks and Davos and Tyrion having faced off at Blackwater. I like the friction there.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018