With Season 7, HBO are promising to really get things going in Game of Thrones. Especially considering the end of the last season, we are certainly in store for more character meet ups.
According to Watchers on the Wall, their sources are telling them that Daenerys is sizing up to meet with both Brienne of Tarth and Ser Davos. It’s said they will meet at Dragonpit, the place where the Targaryen stored their dragons.
That makes sense.
This is a nice group, and I see all of them mixing well. There will be some tensions for sure, what with Brienne’s loyalties to the Starks and Davos and Tyrion having faced off at Blackwater. I like the friction there.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018