With Season 7, HBO are promising to really get things going in Game of Thrones. Especially considering the end of the last season, we are certainly in store for more character meet ups.
According to Watchers on the Wall, their sources are telling them that Daenerys is sizing up to meet with both Brienne of Tarth and Ser Davos. It’s said they will meet at Dragonpit, the place where the Targaryen stored their dragons.
That makes sense.
This is a nice group, and I see all of them mixing well. There will be some tensions for sure, what with Brienne’s loyalties to the Starks and Davos and Tyrion having faced off at Blackwater. I like the friction there.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018