Iron Man 3 came out over three years ago now, but Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are still rolling out the variant armor from the film as sixth-scale figures. There latest is the Iron Man Mark XXX armor, also called Blue Steel… I wonder if that is a Zoolander reference?
I can see the similarities.
The new figure is available now for pre-order.
Tony Stark’s Mark XXX armor sports a distinctive blend of blue and silver plating in its design, earning it the moniker “Blue Steel.” As part of the Iron Legion, the Blue Steel has been hidden in Stark’s Hall of Armors chamber underneath his residence. During his hard-fought battle against the Mandarin, Stark activates the “House Party Protocol” and the AI-controlled armors fly to his aid and help dispatch the Extremis soldiers.
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018
- Mike Colter on if Luke Cage Could Ever Get a Tattoo - June 23, 2018