Iron Man 3 came out over three years ago now, but Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are still rolling out the variant armor from the film as sixth-scale figures. There latest is the Iron Man Mark XXX armor, also called Blue Steel… I wonder if that is a Zoolander reference?
I can see the similarities.
The new figure is available now for pre-order.
Tony Stark’s Mark XXX armor sports a distinctive blend of blue and silver plating in its design, earning it the moniker “Blue Steel.” As part of the Iron Legion, the Blue Steel has been hidden in Stark’s Hall of Armors chamber underneath his residence. During his hard-fought battle against the Mandarin, Stark activates the “House Party Protocol” and the AI-controlled armors fly to his aid and help dispatch the Extremis soldiers.
- Writer’s Commentary: Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #1 - March 21, 2018
- Suits Promotes Amanda Schull to Series Regular for Season 8 - March 21, 2018
- Bids to Buy Carolina Panthers Have Reportedly Reached $2.5 Billion - March 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: Jay Ali of The Fosters Joins the Cast - March 21, 2018
- Hallmark Will Debut 34 New Christmas Movies This Year - March 21, 2018