The presidential debate right now is a very toxic thing, with serious and disheartening actions defining the political landscape. That is why it’s great to see one team go out do something that is at least quite funny.
The Nuisance Committee, a Super-PAC created by the Cards Against Humanity team, have set up a rather humourous anti-Donald Trump billboard in Florida. It reads:
Donald Trump mains Hanzo and complains about team comp in chat.
Twitter user NidtheDragon got a good snap at it. Take a look.
— Darkwraith Nid (@NidtheDragon) October 14, 2016
As a devoted Hanzo hater, this has really tickled me.
There is a whole website dedicated to Donald Trump, displaying his unfavourable quality in terms of Overwatch terms which is also put up by The Nuisance Committee. Take a look.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018