The presidential debate right now is a very toxic thing, with serious and disheartening actions defining the political landscape. That is why it’s great to see one team go out do something that is at least quite funny.
The Nuisance Committee, a Super-PAC created by the Cards Against Humanity team, have set up a rather humourous anti-Donald Trump billboard in Florida. It reads:
Donald Trump mains Hanzo and complains about team comp in chat.
Twitter user NidtheDragon got a good snap at it. Take a look.
— Darkwraith Nid (@NidtheDragon) October 14, 2016
As a devoted Hanzo hater, this has really tickled me.
There is a whole website dedicated to Donald Trump, displaying his unfavourable quality in terms of Overwatch terms which is also put up by The Nuisance Committee. Take a look.
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018