The presidential debate right now is a very toxic thing, with serious and disheartening actions defining the political landscape. That is why it’s great to see one team go out do something that is at least quite funny.
The Nuisance Committee, a Super-PAC created by the Cards Against Humanity team, have set up a rather humourous anti-Donald Trump billboard in Florida. It reads:
Donald Trump mains Hanzo and complains about team comp in chat.
Twitter user NidtheDragon got a good snap at it. Take a look.
— Darkwraith Nid (@NidtheDragon) October 14, 2016
As a devoted Hanzo hater, this has really tickled me.
There is a whole website dedicated to Donald Trump, displaying his unfavourable quality in terms of Overwatch terms which is also put up by The Nuisance Committee. Take a look.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018