Telltale’s Batman is really ticking along now, with the episodes beginning to hit pretty quickly. It was only a few weeks ago that the second one hit, and we are already zipping off to the third.
It’s been announced that the next episode, entitled New World Order, will dig into the Penguin, Harvey Dent and the Children of Arkham a little more. It’s set for release October 25th on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, meaning we don’t have long to wait at all.
This series is meant to wrap up this year, which will mean we go from Episode 1 to complete in about 5 months. That is great going for a Telltale series, and I hope this pace of production is kept up on all their other titles too.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018