Telltale’s Batman is really ticking along now, with the episodes beginning to hit pretty quickly. It was only a few weeks ago that the second one hit, and we are already zipping off to the third.
It’s been announced that the next episode, entitled New World Order, will dig into the Penguin, Harvey Dent and the Children of Arkham a little more. It’s set for release October 25th on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, meaning we don’t have long to wait at all.
This series is meant to wrap up this year, which will mean we go from Episode 1 to complete in about 5 months. That is great going for a Telltale series, and I hope this pace of production is kept up on all their other titles too.
- Potential Destiny 3 Leak Says Production Has Started with a Focus on Darker RPG Elements - October 23, 2018
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018