Telltale’s Batman is really ticking along now, with the episodes beginning to hit pretty quickly. It was only a few weeks ago that the second one hit, and we are already zipping off to the third.
It’s been announced that the next episode, entitled New World Order, will dig into the Penguin, Harvey Dent and the Children of Arkham a little more. It’s set for release October 25th on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, meaning we don’t have long to wait at all.
This series is meant to wrap up this year, which will mean we go from Episode 1 to complete in about 5 months. That is great going for a Telltale series, and I hope this pace of production is kept up on all their other titles too.
- Mario Tennis Aces Takes Its Place at the Top the UK Charts - June 25, 2018
- Huge list of Cars in Forza Horizon 4 Leaks due to Accidental Early Download - June 25, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 is ‘75% Done’ says Report - June 25, 2018
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Director Says the Game was Announced too Early - June 25, 2018
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018