If you have been following the rumour mills and production of Logan, this shouldn’t come as a big surprise.
The Wrap are reporting that they’ve confirmed with sources that X-23 will indeed feature in the third solo Wolverine outing. They are also saying that Sienna Novikov is set to take on the role of Logan’s daughter.
Adding credence to this, they are also saying that Richard E. Grant is going to be Dr. Zander Rice, the scientist behind Transigen. That is a company that creates X-23.
So there we go. This was all expected, but we can see at least what kind of ideas the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine appearance will be focused on. This film really does sound neat.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018