If you have been following the rumour mills and production of Logan, this shouldn’t come as a big surprise.
The Wrap are reporting that they’ve confirmed with sources that X-23 will indeed feature in the third solo Wolverine outing. They are also saying that Sienna Novikov is set to take on the role of Logan’s daughter.
Adding credence to this, they are also saying that Richard E. Grant is going to be Dr. Zander Rice, the scientist behind Transigen. That is a company that creates X-23.
So there we go. This was all expected, but we can see at least what kind of ideas the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine appearance will be focused on. This film really does sound neat.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018