If you have been following the rumour mills and production of Logan, this shouldn’t come as a big surprise.
The Wrap are reporting that they’ve confirmed with sources that X-23 will indeed feature in the third solo Wolverine outing. They are also saying that Sienna Novikov is set to take on the role of Logan’s daughter.
Adding credence to this, they are also saying that Richard E. Grant is going to be Dr. Zander Rice, the scientist behind Transigen. That is a company that creates X-23.
So there we go. This was all expected, but we can see at least what kind of ideas the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine appearance will be focused on. This film really does sound neat.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018