If you have been following the rumour mills and production of Logan, this shouldn’t come as a big surprise.
The Wrap are reporting that they’ve confirmed with sources that X-23 will indeed feature in the third solo Wolverine outing. They are also saying that Sienna Novikov is set to take on the role of Logan’s daughter.
Adding credence to this, they are also saying that Richard E. Grant is going to be Dr. Zander Rice, the scientist behind Transigen. That is a company that creates X-23.
So there we go. This was all expected, but we can see at least what kind of ideas the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine appearance will be focused on. This film really does sound neat.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018