This is a neat thing.
This trailer was released yesterday for Prey, that looked a whole lot like the first gameplay trailer for the title. The difference, this time it was voiced by a female protagonist. It’s been revealed that players will have a choice of a man and woman to play as in the game, which is a nice touch.
Take a look:
Arkane Studio’s other big game coming up, Dishonored 2, does something similar with Corvo and Emily both being playable. If this is a mandate on all their upcoming games, giving players more choice, I’m all for it.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018