This is a neat thing.
This trailer was released yesterday for Prey, that looked a whole lot like the first gameplay trailer for the title. The difference, this time it was voiced by a female protagonist. It’s been revealed that players will have a choice of a man and woman to play as in the game, which is a nice touch.
Take a look:
Arkane Studio’s other big game coming up, Dishonored 2, does something similar with Corvo and Emily both being playable. If this is a mandate on all their upcoming games, giving players more choice, I’m all for it.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018