This is a neat thing.
This trailer was released yesterday for Prey, that looked a whole lot like the first gameplay trailer for the title. The difference, this time it was voiced by a female protagonist. It’s been revealed that players will have a choice of a man and woman to play as in the game, which is a nice touch.
Take a look:
Arkane Studio’s other big game coming up, Dishonored 2, does something similar with Corvo and Emily both being playable. If this is a mandate on all their upcoming games, giving players more choice, I’m all for it.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018