This is a neat thing.
This trailer was released yesterday for Prey, that looked a whole lot like the first gameplay trailer for the title. The difference, this time it was voiced by a female protagonist. It’s been revealed that players will have a choice of a man and woman to play as in the game, which is a nice touch.
Take a look:
Arkane Studio’s other big game coming up, Dishonored 2, does something similar with Corvo and Emily both being playable. If this is a mandate on all their upcoming games, giving players more choice, I’m all for it.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018