Right next to the South Park Village outside convention was a creepy, yet familiar cabin. If one dared to venture inside, they would be greeted by classic imagery from the original Evil Dead movie. The entire room was a condensed replica of the original cabin living room, where Ash’s life was changed forever. As a huge fan of the original, as well as the 2013 remake, and Ash Vs. Evil Dead I was positively giddy to be in a blood soaked haunted cabin. It wasn’t exactly the best place for photo ops, but the nostalgia alone made the wait worth it. Whether it was done purposely or not, the entire display had this wonderful cheesy haunted house feeling, just like the original movie. Pots and pans and random objects scattered around would move back and forth, with grainy prerecorded screams echoing through the walls. After walking through the house, they provided one more iconic area, the tool shed before giving each guest an awesome foam chainsaw hand!
For more on Ash Vs. Evil Dead, check out our article written by Octavio Karbank .
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018