Right next to the South Park Village outside convention was a creepy, yet familiar cabin. If one dared to venture inside, they would be greeted by classic imagery from the original Evil Dead movie. The entire room was a condensed replica of the original cabin living room, where Ash’s life was changed forever. As a huge fan of the original, as well as the 2013 remake, and Ash Vs. Evil Dead I was positively giddy to be in a blood soaked haunted cabin. It wasn’t exactly the best place for photo ops, but the nostalgia alone made the wait worth it. Whether it was done purposely or not, the entire display had this wonderful cheesy haunted house feeling, just like the original movie. Pots and pans and random objects scattered around would move back and forth, with grainy prerecorded screams echoing through the walls. After walking through the house, they provided one more iconic area, the tool shed before giving each guest an awesome foam chainsaw hand!
For more on Ash Vs. Evil Dead, check out our article written by Octavio Karbank .
- Did Magical Girl Special Ops Asuka GN Vol. 2 Have a Red Cross Against Its Name? - May 24, 2018
- 9 Unseen DC Variant Covers for June and July – Including David Mack on Action Comics #1001 - May 24, 2018
- Advance Reorders – Here Come the Big Books: Thor, Venom, Man of Steel, Batman Prelude, Magic Order - May 24, 2018
- Ten Things I Can Tell You About Justice League #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Cheung - May 24, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: What If Batman Isn’t Getting Married to Catwoman After All? - May 24, 2018