There was a feeling a few momths ago that Daniel Craig was leaving the role of Bond. The feeling from reports, rumours and his interviews was that he really wanted out of the character.
Well, it seems that was all premature. Speaking to at the New Yorker Festival (Vulture), the actor explained his position, and why one infamously frosty interview went down the way it did. Specifically, on saying something about ‘sliting his writsts’ about coming back, He said:
They say that s*** sticks, and that definitely stuck. It was the day after filming [stopped on Spectre]. I’d been away from home for a year.
He goes on to explain he’d like to come back to the character too, saying:
As far as I’m concerned, I’ve got the best job in the world. I’ll keep doing it as long as I still get a kick out of it. If I were to stop doing it, I would miss it terribly.
There has been word recently that the producers of the film still consider the actor for first choice, so barring any changes of hearts, I say we can probably expect Craig back.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018