There was a feeling a few momths ago that Daniel Craig was leaving the role of Bond. The feeling from reports, rumours and his interviews was that he really wanted out of the character.
Well, it seems that was all premature. Speaking to at the New Yorker Festival (Vulture), the actor explained his position, and why one infamously frosty interview went down the way it did. Specifically, on saying something about ‘sliting his writsts’ about coming back, He said:
They say that s*** sticks, and that definitely stuck. It was the day after filming [stopped on Spectre]. I’d been away from home for a year.
He goes on to explain he’d like to come back to the character too, saying:
As far as I’m concerned, I’ve got the best job in the world. I’ll keep doing it as long as I still get a kick out of it. If I were to stop doing it, I would miss it terribly.
There has been word recently that the producers of the film still consider the actor for first choice, so barring any changes of hearts, I say we can probably expect Craig back.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018