Two days ago, Bleeding Cool ran the rumour that we were getting a Justice League Vs Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comic book from DC Comics and Boom! Studios.
It was from a very reliable source, who has steered me well in the past. But it was still a rumour.
Today, at New York Comic Con, I was able to confirm it with comic book creators – who knew other creators who had been approached for the series.
The reaction from people discussing it here as surprisingly been a very positive one. It may be recognised as a cash cow…. but they really want to read it!
But as to the possibility James Tynon IV would be writing Planet of The Apes/Green Lantern – no. The project he was excited out in that tweet was Batwoman…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018