Teen Titans artist JonBoy Meyers has walked off the DC Rebirth Teen Titans title after the Rebirth #1 and ongoing #1 issue. He writes,
Thank You guys for all the Teen Titans Love and Support and TT Issue #1 of the ongoing will be my Final Issue for the Series. Due to creative differences, I’ve decided to move onto other projects.
And just to be clear, I left on my own, so there’s no hard feelings or ill will. It’s comics not everything is magical–just the characters
He was solicited for Teen Titans #3 and #4 in November and December. But no more.
The solicited writer of the comic is Ben Percy, but in Teen Titans: Rebirth #1, Meyers and Percy were credited together for “Story And Visuals” rather than separated as writer and artist. The editor is Alex Antone.
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017
- A First Review Of Marvel Legacy #1 In Two Tweets - September 25, 2017