Teen Titans artist JonBoy Meyers has walked off the DC Rebirth Teen Titans title after the Rebirth #1 and ongoing #1 issue. He writes,
Thank You guys for all the Teen Titans Love and Support and TT Issue #1 of the ongoing will be my Final Issue for the Series. Due to creative differences, I’ve decided to move onto other projects.
And just to be clear, I left on my own, so there’s no hard feelings or ill will. It’s comics not everything is magical–just the characters
He was solicited for Teen Titans #3 and #4 in November and December. But no more.
The solicited writer of the comic is Ben Percy, but in Teen Titans: Rebirth #1, Meyers and Percy were credited together for “Story And Visuals” rather than separated as writer and artist. The editor is Alex Antone.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018