Adrienne Palicki played Bobbi Morse in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Her brother, Eric Palicki, is a comic book writer, on Fake Empire, and Marvel’s Guardians of Infinity.
Well, this week, they are teaming up to fight crime.
Sorry, no, I mean, writing a comic book together that’s being launched by Eric at New York Comic Con.
Black Mask Studio’s No Angel #1 will debut at NYCC with this convention exclusive cover, limited to 200 serial-numbered copies and available only at Artist Alley table V-12. This is ahead of its official release date of November 30th.
No Angel #1 (of 4) is written by Eric and Adrianne, illustrated by Ari Syahrazad, colored by Jean-Paul Csuka and lettered by Jim Campbell.
The original Diamond solicitation calls No Angel a “cosmological and conspiratorial modern Western in the style of Preacher meets Justified by way of Jodorowsky,”
And Eric Palicki does believe it’s the best story he’s ever written. Or co-written with his little sister, in this case.
- Glenn Talbot Always Completes His Mission – Shout Sheet for Friday’s Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - April 25, 2018
- Is This the Missing Justice League Comic? (Justice League of America #29 SPOILERS) - April 25, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018