Adrienne Palicki played Bobbi Morse in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Her brother, Eric Palicki, is a comic book writer, on Fake Empire, and Marvel’s Guardians of Infinity.
Well, this week, they are teaming up to fight crime.
Sorry, no, I mean, writing a comic book together that’s being launched by Eric at New York Comic Con.
Black Mask Studio’s No Angel #1 will debut at NYCC with this convention exclusive cover, limited to 200 serial-numbered copies and available only at Artist Alley table V-12. This is ahead of its official release date of November 30th.
No Angel #1 (of 4) is written by Eric and Adrianne, illustrated by Ari Syahrazad, colored by Jean-Paul Csuka and lettered by Jim Campbell.
The original Diamond solicitation calls No Angel a “cosmological and conspiratorial modern Western in the style of Preacher meets Justified by way of Jodorowsky,”
And Eric Palicki does believe it’s the best story he’s ever written. Or co-written with his little sister, in this case.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017