Adrienne Palicki played Bobbi Morse in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Her brother, Eric Palicki, is a comic book writer, on Fake Empire, and Marvel’s Guardians of Infinity.
Well, this week, they are teaming up to fight crime.
Sorry, no, I mean, writing a comic book together that’s being launched by Eric at New York Comic Con.
Black Mask Studio’s No Angel #1 will debut at NYCC with this convention exclusive cover, limited to 200 serial-numbered copies and available only at Artist Alley table V-12. This is ahead of its official release date of November 30th.
No Angel #1 (of 4) is written by Eric and Adrianne, illustrated by Ari Syahrazad, colored by Jean-Paul Csuka and lettered by Jim Campbell.
The original Diamond solicitation calls No Angel a “cosmological and conspiratorial modern Western in the style of Preacher meets Justified by way of Jodorowsky,”
And Eric Palicki does believe it’s the best story he’s ever written. Or co-written with his little sister, in this case.
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017
- Weekend Without Bernie – Michael Davis, From The Edge - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Publish All-New Wolverine #19, The First ResurrXion Issue On Marvel Unlimited Two Weeks Before It’s In Print (UPDATE) - March 25, 2017
- 15 Page Preview Of Power Rangers’ Movie Sequel Graphic Novel - March 25, 2017