We mentioned this the other day, but it probably bears worth repeating.
Double Take, the comic company spinoff of Take-Two Interactive, with Bill Jemas as publisher, is to give away ten graphic novels to anyone who goes by their booth at New York Comic Con.
Their line, which takes a zombie storyline, a sequel to The Night of The Living Dead, and uses it to establish and new superhero universe,
And this release is a directors cut of the original comic book line, ten titles in ten complete volumes.
As they get set to release the second “season” of titles, this is certainly one way to catch up. By getting every issue of one volume, in print, for free.
And ten thousand to give away over the show.
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018
- Was Detective Comics Before Batman Cancelled Over Racial Concerns? - November 16, 2018
- Man Without Fear Without Danilo Beyruth? - November 16, 2018
- No Jar Jar Binks Chip Zdarsky Story For Star Wars: Age Of Republic? - November 16, 2018