We mentioned this the other day, but it probably bears worth repeating.
Double Take, the comic company spinoff of Take-Two Interactive, with Bill Jemas as publisher, is to give away ten graphic novels to anyone who goes by their booth at New York Comic Con.
Their line, which takes a zombie storyline, a sequel to The Night of The Living Dead, and uses it to establish and new superhero universe,
And this release is a directors cut of the original comic book line, ten titles in ten complete volumes.
As they get set to release the second “season” of titles, this is certainly one way to catch up. By getting every issue of one volume, in print, for free.
And ten thousand to give away over the show.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018