It may be a one-shot. it may be longer. I don’t know.
But I’m told that Stephen Byrne, Irish comic artist and animator, known for his work on Dark Horse’s Serenity comic, and who recently drew a couple of well-received issues of DC’s Green Arrow #6 and #7, will be returning and replacing the solicited artist on Green Arrow #9, Juan Ferreyra. Otto Schmidt is still scheduled to draw #8.
Green Arrow #9’s details still read,
“ISLAND OF SCARS” part two! Lost and alone on a remote island, John Diggle finds a secret facility manufacturing illegal narcotics, and an eccentric drug king who’ll stop at nothing to protect his empire. Where are Green Arrow and Black Canary, and will they reunite with Diggle before it’s too late?
In Shops: Oct 19, 2016
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018