Superman group editor and controversial figure Eddie Berganza was set to have an official DC Comics portfolio review at La Mole Comic-Con in Mexico City next weekend.
However, the show just announced the cancellation of the new portfolio review due to health issues.
— La Mole Comic Con (@lamolecomiccon) September 15, 2016
Since allegations regarding his behaviour at the publisher came more prominently to light, Berganza has not taken a public role for the company, indeed at San Diego Comic Con he was seen in the audience during the Superman panel, rather than up front with the rest of the creators and editors. This would have been his first official comic convention public appearance since then.
UPDATE: He’s broken his foot. Bobbie Chase will be flying out to Mexico instead…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018