Superman group editor and controversial figure Eddie Berganza was set to have an official DC Comics portfolio review at La Mole Comic-Con in Mexico City next weekend.
However, the show just announced the cancellation of the new portfolio review due to health issues.
— La Mole Comic Con (@lamolecomiccon) September 15, 2016
Since allegations regarding his behaviour at the publisher came more prominently to light, Berganza has not taken a public role for the company, indeed at San Diego Comic Con he was seen in the audience during the Superman panel, rather than up front with the rest of the creators and editors. This would have been his first official comic convention public appearance since then.
UPDATE: He’s broken his foot. Bobbie Chase will be flying out to Mexico instead…
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018