Superman group editor and controversial figure Eddie Berganza was set to have an official DC Comics portfolio review at La Mole Comic-Con in Mexico City next weekend.
However, the show just announced the cancellation of the new portfolio review due to health issues.
— La Mole Comic Con (@lamolecomiccon) September 15, 2016
Since allegations regarding his behaviour at the publisher came more prominently to light, Berganza has not taken a public role for the company, indeed at San Diego Comic Con he was seen in the audience during the Superman panel, rather than up front with the rest of the creators and editors. This would have been his first official comic convention public appearance since then.
UPDATE: He’s broken his foot. Bobbie Chase will be flying out to Mexico instead…
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018