Superman group editor and controversial figure Eddie Berganza was set to have an official DC Comics portfolio review at La Mole Comic-Con in Mexico City next weekend.
However, the show just announced the cancellation of the new portfolio review due to health issues.
— La Mole Comic Con (@lamolecomiccon) September 15, 2016
Since allegations regarding his behaviour at the publisher came more prominently to light, Berganza has not taken a public role for the company, indeed at San Diego Comic Con he was seen in the audience during the Superman panel, rather than up front with the rest of the creators and editors. This would have been his first official comic convention public appearance since then.
UPDATE: He’s broken his foot. Bobbie Chase will be flying out to Mexico instead…
- Will Batman be Left at the Bat Altar? - May 27, 2018
- A View From Nigeria On Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña - May 27, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018