DC Comics media partner The Hollywood Reporter has the word on a new comic book launching from DC Comics in December.
Supergirl: Being Super is a four-issue comic by Mariko Tamaki, of Eisner-winning This One Summer,Joelle Jones, of Lady Killer and Helheim, recently made DC Comics exclusive, and coloured by Kelly Fitzpatrick.
This may well be the first team you’ve had a full female writer/artist team on Supergirl.
And telling the story of Supergirls first days on Earth.
And Tamaki is citing a stgrong Lumberjanes influence in this comic, “I’ve been feeling the influence of that vision of being a girl,” Tamaki said. “It’s hard, in a way. You have so many influences.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017