DC Comics media partner The Hollywood Reporter has the word on a new comic book launching from DC Comics in December.
Supergirl: Being Super is a four-issue comic by Mariko Tamaki, of Eisner-winning This One Summer,Joelle Jones, of Lady Killer and Helheim, recently made DC Comics exclusive, and coloured by Kelly Fitzpatrick.
This may well be the first team you’ve had a full female writer/artist team on Supergirl.
And telling the story of Supergirls first days on Earth.
And Tamaki is citing a stgrong Lumberjanes influence in this comic, “I’ve been feeling the influence of that vision of being a girl,” Tamaki said. “It’s hard, in a way. You have so many influences.
- Action Comics #988 Preview: Superman’s Daddy Issues - September 21, 2017
- Alex Ross Posts New Fantastic Four Cover – And Then Deletes It - September 21, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: PM Buchan’s Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Hangover’ - September 21, 2017
- Mark Waid To Have A “Civil Conversation” With Diversity & Comics After Baltimore Comic-Con - September 21, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: Hex Girlfriend #1 By Mr Picto - September 21, 2017