DC Comics media partner The Hollywood Reporter has the word on a new comic book launching from DC Comics in December.
Supergirl: Being Super is a four-issue comic by Mariko Tamaki, of Eisner-winning This One Summer,Joelle Jones, of Lady Killer and Helheim, recently made DC Comics exclusive, and coloured by Kelly Fitzpatrick.
This may well be the first team you’ve had a full female writer/artist team on Supergirl.
And telling the story of Supergirls first days on Earth.
And Tamaki is citing a stgrong Lumberjanes influence in this comic, “I’ve been feeling the influence of that vision of being a girl,” Tamaki said. “It’s hard, in a way. You have so many influences.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018