DC Comics media partner The Hollywood Reporter has the word on a new comic book launching from DC Comics in December.
Supergirl: Being Super is a four-issue comic by Mariko Tamaki, of Eisner-winning This One Summer,Joelle Jones, of Lady Killer and Helheim, recently made DC Comics exclusive, and coloured by Kelly Fitzpatrick.
This may well be the first team you’ve had a full female writer/artist team on Supergirl.
And telling the story of Supergirls first days on Earth.
And Tamaki is citing a stgrong Lumberjanes influence in this comic, “I’ve been feeling the influence of that vision of being a girl,” Tamaki said. “It’s hard, in a way. You have so many influences.
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017