When word broke that Stranger Things would return yesterday, creators Matt and Ross Duffer mentioned the second season would include at least four new characters.
TVLine, has uncovered descriptions of three of the new characters, including Max, a “tough and confident” girl between twelve and fourteen years of age. Max will also be something of a tom boy with “appearance, behavior and pursuits seem more typical of boys than of girls in this era” and prefers a skateboard to bikes or cars.
But a car will be of prime importance to her brother, who is described as driving a Camero, which is as much a lifestyle as it is a mode of transportation.
The third character, Roman, is said to be gender-neutral and seeking some sort of revenge.
And though initial reports said there would be four characters, it is unclear if the Duffer Brothers were misquoted or if one more major character has yet to be revealed. Maybe it’ll be a part of Patton Oswalt.
Stranger Things returns to Netflix in 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016