Remember, remember? The best comic convention in Britain bar none.
Well, for folk planning to attend, you should start planning ahead.
Previously, a single train ticket from London Euston to Leeds on a Friday would cost around £98.
But right now a bunch of tickets have been released for £14.50 across the weekend.
Once those get snapped up, there will be more tickets available for £35. For a while. Quite a few for the Friday have gone.
If you ever wondered how those psychic train ticket travellers find a way to travel around the country so cheaply – well this is it. And I’ve just saved a lot of money you can now spend on comics instead.
To save even more money, don’t use someone like thetrainline.com, use East Midland Trains who don’t charge online booking fees. And get a further 1% off by signing up with somewhere like TopCashBack which, to be fair, you already should be.
I’ve got mine…
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competing Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018