Remember, remember? The best comic convention in Britain bar none.
Well, for folk planning to attend, you should start planning ahead.
Previously, a single train ticket from London Euston to Leeds on a Friday would cost around £98.
But right now a bunch of tickets have been released for £14.50 across the weekend.
Once those get snapped up, there will be more tickets available for £35. For a while. Quite a few for the Friday have gone.
If you ever wondered how those psychic train ticket travellers find a way to travel around the country so cheaply – well this is it. And I’ve just saved a lot of money you can now spend on comics instead.
To save even more money, don’t use someone like thetrainline.com, use East Midland Trains who don’t charge online booking fees. And get a further 1% off by signing up with somewhere like TopCashBack which, to be fair, you already should be.
I’ve got mine…
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018