Remember, remember? The best comic convention in Britain bar none.
Well, for folk planning to attend, you should start planning ahead.
Previously, a single train ticket from London Euston to Leeds on a Friday would cost around £98.
But right now a bunch of tickets have been released for £14.50 across the weekend.
Once those get snapped up, there will be more tickets available for £35. For a while. Quite a few for the Friday have gone.
If you ever wondered how those psychic train ticket travellers find a way to travel around the country so cheaply – well this is it. And I’ve just saved a lot of money you can now spend on comics instead.
To save even more money, don’t use someone like thetrainline.com, use East Midland Trains who don’t charge online booking fees. And get a further 1% off by signing up with somewhere like TopCashBack which, to be fair, you already should be.
I’ve got mine…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018