In a vintage Live Talks Los Angeles video, Monty Python veterans Eric Idle and John Cleese discuss some of their days in Cambridge, the odd circumstances around which they and their Python cohorts received their first thirteen-episode series, and a number of other things.
At the time of the recording, Cleese had just published his memoir, So Anyway…, and recalls a time he went on a tour of New Zealand with a comedy show in the mid 1960s. The full video is over an hour, but worth the investment to see how easily Idle and Cleese can still crack each other up.
- 17 Years Into The Quest, Monty Python's Terry Gilliam Has Wrapped Production On Don Quixote
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016