The Thought Bubble comic book festival is in Leeds this November, with the Comic Con running on the 5th and 6th of November.
Remember, remember? The best comic convention in Britain bar none.
Well, for folk planning to attend, you should start planning ahead. Right now., Because today is the day that they release much cheaper train tickets to get to the show.
Previously, a single train ticket from London Euston to Leeds on a Friday would cost around £98.
But right now a bunch of tickets have been released for £14.50 for Friday 4th November.
Once those get snapped up, there will be more tickets available for £28. For a while.
If you are travelling on the Saturday, those cheaper tickets will be made available tomorrow. And if you are travelling back on the Sunday or the Monday, you can book those priced tickets on this Sunday and Monday as well.
If you ever wondered how those psychic train ticket travellers find a way to travel around the country so cheaply – well this is it. And I’ve just saved a lot of money you can now spend on comics instead.
To save even more money, don’t use someone like thetrainline.com, use East Midland Trains who don’t charge online booking fees. And get a further 1% off by signing up with somewhere like TopCashBack which, to be fair, you already should be.
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics September 2018 Solicits – Stranger Things, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Olivia Twist, Call of Duty Zombies 2, War Bears, Gamma and Joe Golem - June 20, 2018
- Preview: Teen Titans #23 Goes Full-Out Akira - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman Gets Her Own Killing Joke Moment in Batman #49 (Major SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018