The Thought Bubble comic book festival is in Leeds this November, with the Comic Con running on the 5th and 6th of November.
Remember, remember? The best comic convention in Britain bar none.
Well, for folk planning to attend, you should start planning ahead. Right now., Because today is the day that they release much cheaper train tickets to get to the show.
Previously, a single train ticket from London Euston to Leeds on a Friday would cost around £98.
But right now a bunch of tickets have been released for £14.50 for Friday 4th November.
Once those get snapped up, there will be more tickets available for £28. For a while.
If you are travelling on the Saturday, those cheaper tickets will be made available tomorrow. And if you are travelling back on the Sunday or the Monday, you can book those priced tickets on this Sunday and Monday as well.
If you ever wondered how those psychic train ticket travellers find a way to travel around the country so cheaply – well this is it. And I’ve just saved a lot of money you can now spend on comics instead.
To save even more money, don’t use someone like thetrainline.com, use East Midland Trains who don’t charge online booking fees. And get a further 1% off by signing up with somewhere like TopCashBack which, to be fair, you already should be.
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018