Lupita Nyong’o and Michael B. Jordan were huge gets for the Marvel’s Black Panther, but their characters had remained somewhat of a mystery up until now.
Both have just had their roles announced during the Marvel panel though so you can stop wondering. Nyong’o is playing Nakia and Michael B. Jordan is taking on Erik Killmonger, who we can now assume is the main villain in the movie, I’d imagine. It was also announced that Danai Gurira is playing Okoye.
This is shaping up very nicely.
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018
- Epic Games Says New Fortnite Maps Aren’t a Priority - April 18, 2018