Kara will have a new foil in the form of an old JLA friend.
Entertainment Weekly reports that Ian Gomez has been cast as Snapper Carr in the second season of Supergirl. But when the character makes his National city debut, he won’t be the JLA mascot or best friend of an 853rd Century android. Instead, this version of the character is described as a “sharp-witted newsman” and editor-in-chief of CatCo Magazine. He will also tussle with Melissa Benoist‘s Kara as she moves into the next phase of her civilian career.
It remains to be seen how Carr will react to Supergirl.
The series will make its second season debut on The CW on October 10th, but the network will be re-airing the first season, which originally aired on CBS, beginning August 1st.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016