DC Comics have moved their books to twice-monthly. Something Marvel Comics doesn’t feel the need to do.
Because they already have in another way.
We have two Captain Americas. Two Iron Men (at least). Two Hawkeyes. Two Visions. Two Thors. Two Wolverines. Two Spider-Men. Two Spider-Women. Two Beasts. Two Icemen. Two Angels. Two Hulks (for now). Two Wasps. Two Widows – Red and Black. Two Gwen Stacys. Two Ms Marvels. Two Apocalypses. And loads of Deadpools.
Remember the days when you couldn’t have two Captain Marvels or Warlocks?
- Donny Cates, Jack Kirby And Grant Morrison – The Biggest Bargains In The Heavy Metal Magazine Sale, Ending in 24 Hours - June 27, 2017
- Iron Maiden Comics By Llexi Leon, Ian Edginton And Kevin J. West In Heavy Metal Magazine, Starring Eddie For The First Time - June 27, 2017
- Marvel Schedules Conference Call With ComicsPRO Comic Stores Over Marvel Legacy Concern - June 27, 2017
- The Secret Loves Of Geeks With Margaret Atwood, Gerard Way, Amy Chu And More For Valentine’s Day 2018 - June 27, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber Entertainment In September 2017, Including Two From Don Lomax - June 27, 2017