DC Comics have moved their books to twice-monthly. Something Marvel Comics doesn’t feel the need to do.
Because they already have in another way.
We have two Captain Americas. Two Iron Men (at least). Two Hawkeyes. Two Visions. Two Thors. Two Wolverines. Two Spider-Men. Two Spider-Women. Two Beasts. Two Icemen. Two Angels. Two Hulks (for now). Two Wasps. Two Widows – Red and Black. Two Gwen Stacys. Two Ms Marvels. Two Apocalypses. And loads of Deadpools.
Remember the days when you couldn’t have two Captain Marvels or Warlocks?
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018
- What You May Have Learned from the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018