DC Comics have moved their books to twice-monthly. Something Marvel Comics doesn’t feel the need to do.
Because they already have in another way.
We have two Captain Americas. Two Iron Men (at least). Two Hawkeyes. Two Visions. Two Thors. Two Wolverines. Two Spider-Men. Two Spider-Women. Two Beasts. Two Icemen. Two Angels. Two Hulks (for now). Two Wasps. Two Widows – Red and Black. Two Gwen Stacys. Two Ms Marvels. Two Apocalypses. And loads of Deadpools.
Remember the days when you couldn’t have two Captain Marvels or Warlocks?
- Joss Whedon Named As A “Hypocrite Preaching Feminist Ideals” - August 21, 2017
- The Fuzzy Wet Nosed Hounds of Justice! - August 20, 2017
- The Unlicensed Marvel/DC/Fantastic Four Funfair Ride Of Olde London Town - August 20, 2017
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017