DC Comics have moved their books to twice-monthly. Something Marvel Comics doesn’t feel the need to do.
Because they already have in another way.
We have two Captain Americas. Two Iron Men (at least). Two Hawkeyes. Two Visions. Two Thors. Two Wolverines. Two Spider-Men. Two Spider-Women. Two Beasts. Two Icemen. Two Angels. Two Hulks (for now). Two Wasps. Two Widows – Red and Black. Two Gwen Stacys. Two Ms Marvels. Two Apocalypses. And loads of Deadpools.
Remember the days when you couldn’t have two Captain Marvels or Warlocks?
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017