DC Comics have moved their books to twice-monthly. Something Marvel Comics doesn’t feel the need to do.
Because they already have in another way.
We have two Captain Americas. Two Iron Men (at least). Two Hawkeyes. Two Visions. Two Thors. Two Wolverines. Two Spider-Men. Two Spider-Women. Two Beasts. Two Icemen. Two Angels. Two Hulks (for now). Two Wasps. Two Widows – Red and Black. Two Gwen Stacys. Two Ms Marvels. Two Apocalypses. And loads of Deadpools.
Remember the days when you couldn’t have two Captain Marvels or Warlocks?
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017