Marvel PR has given the scoop to Entertainment Weekly ahead of next week’s Marvel NOW Previews catalogue. The new X-event for the fall, a four-issue series from Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire and Aaron Kuder.
And mostly in flashback, it will answer questions such as what happened to Cyclops? How did he die? How did the M-Pox emerge? Ditto Emma Frost…. basically everything that fell into the post-Secret Wars eight-month gap.
And will give us a war between the Inhumans and the mutants.
Two issues in October, two in November….
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #0.0001 1/2 Published Digitally, Free Today By Valiant - October 20, 2017
- Fear And Loathing At The Marvel Comics Writers Summit Before New York Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Dominates Advance Reorders, But It Has No Artgerm Cover - October 20, 2017