Marvel PR has given the scoop to Entertainment Weekly ahead of next week’s Marvel NOW Previews catalogue. The new X-event for the fall, a four-issue series from Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire and Aaron Kuder.
And mostly in flashback, it will answer questions such as what happened to Cyclops? How did he die? How did the M-Pox emerge? Ditto Emma Frost…. basically everything that fell into the post-Secret Wars eight-month gap.
And will give us a war between the Inhumans and the mutants.
Two issues in October, two in November….
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017