Marvel PR has given the scoop to Entertainment Weekly ahead of next week’s Marvel NOW Previews catalogue. The new X-event for the fall, a four-issue series from Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire and Aaron Kuder.
And mostly in flashback, it will answer questions such as what happened to Cyclops? How did he die? How did the M-Pox emerge? Ditto Emma Frost…. basically everything that fell into the post-Secret Wars eight-month gap.
And will give us a war between the Inhumans and the mutants.
Two issues in October, two in November….
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Will We Get More Wolverine Mini-Series Before an Ongoing? - October 23, 2018