Marvel PR has given the scoop to Entertainment Weekly ahead of next week’s Marvel NOW Previews catalogue. The new X-event for the fall, a four-issue series from Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire and Aaron Kuder.
And mostly in flashback, it will answer questions such as what happened to Cyclops? How did he die? How did the M-Pox emerge? Ditto Emma Frost…. basically everything that fell into the post-Secret Wars eight-month gap.
And will give us a war between the Inhumans and the mutants.
Two issues in October, two in November….
- Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato, Creative Team for Infinite Countdown Prime #1 in February 2018 - December 13, 2017
- A Music Video Trailer for ML Miller and James Michael Whynot’s Gravetrancers #1, Out Today - December 13, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man #793, Ryan Stegman Does His Best Todd McFarlane Impersonation to Date - December 13, 2017
- Durham Red and Chopper Return to 2000AD and Judge Dredd Megazine - December 13, 2017
- The Making of a Fascist Batman in Today’s Detective Comics #970 (SPOILERS) - December 13, 2017