Marvel PR has given the scoop to Entertainment Weekly ahead of next week’s Marvel NOW Previews catalogue. The new X-event for the fall, a four-issue series from Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire and Aaron Kuder.
And mostly in flashback, it will answer questions such as what happened to Cyclops? How did he die? How did the M-Pox emerge? Ditto Emma Frost…. basically everything that fell into the post-Secret Wars eight-month gap.
And will give us a war between the Inhumans and the mutants.
Two issues in October, two in November….
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018