Ryan Reynolds is at it again.
This time, Deadpool’s earthly persona has taken to his Instagram to offer a teaser poster of sorts for the Deadpool sequel, which may or may not end up with the title Deadpool: Number Two.
The restroom-heavy image would fit the possible title and the first film’s obsession with bodily excretions and potty humor. But it is unclear if Reynolds is just having a laugh or if we’re getting a title announcement here. UPDATE: Turns out the image is fan made, but Reynolds liked it enough that he
bought the company re-posted it.
The Deadpool sequel is set to begin shooting early next year.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016