A few moe changes twixt solicitation and publication.
Aquaman #2 was solicited with art by Brad Walker but is instead by Scot Eaton
Arts Ops #10 will no longer have art by Mike Allred but only by Matt Brundage.
Suiciders: Kings Of Hella #6 is no longer drawn by Alessandro Vitti and Lee Bermejo but by Gerardo Zaffino.
Deathstroke Annual #2 was not just drawn by Mirko Colak but was joined by Roberto Viacava.
Future Quest #2 was solicited with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner but was joined by Ron Randall & Jonathan Case
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Five #13 was solicited with art by Marco Santucci but is actually by Mike S Miller
Justice League Rebirth #1 was solicited with a variant cover by Joe Madureira.
And it is by Joe Madureira.
So no idea why the interior credits say it’s Yanick Paquette.
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017