A few moe changes twixt solicitation and publication.
Aquaman #2 was solicited with art by Brad Walker but is instead by Scot Eaton
Arts Ops #10 will no longer have art by Mike Allred but only by Matt Brundage.
Suiciders: Kings Of Hella #6 is no longer drawn by Alessandro Vitti and Lee Bermejo but by Gerardo Zaffino.
Deathstroke Annual #2 was not just drawn by Mirko Colak but was joined by Roberto Viacava.
Future Quest #2 was solicited with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner but was joined by Ron Randall & Jonathan Case
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Five #13 was solicited with art by Marco Santucci but is actually by Mike S Miller
Justice League Rebirth #1 was solicited with a variant cover by Joe Madureira.
And it is by Joe Madureira.
So no idea why the interior credits say it’s Yanick Paquette.
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017