A few moe changes twixt solicitation and publication.
Aquaman #2 was solicited with art by Brad Walker but is instead by Scot Eaton
Arts Ops #10 will no longer have art by Mike Allred but only by Matt Brundage.
Suiciders: Kings Of Hella #6 is no longer drawn by Alessandro Vitti and Lee Bermejo but by Gerardo Zaffino.
Deathstroke Annual #2 was not just drawn by Mirko Colak but was joined by Roberto Viacava.
Future Quest #2 was solicited with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner but was joined by Ron Randall & Jonathan Case
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Five #13 was solicited with art by Marco Santucci but is actually by Mike S Miller
Justice League Rebirth #1 was solicited with a variant cover by Joe Madureira.
And it is by Joe Madureira.
So no idea why the interior credits say it’s Yanick Paquette.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018