A few moe changes twixt solicitation and publication.
Aquaman #2 was solicited with art by Brad Walker but is instead by Scot Eaton
Arts Ops #10 will no longer have art by Mike Allred but only by Matt Brundage.
Suiciders: Kings Of Hella #6 is no longer drawn by Alessandro Vitti and Lee Bermejo but by Gerardo Zaffino.
Deathstroke Annual #2 was not just drawn by Mirko Colak but was joined by Roberto Viacava.
Future Quest #2 was solicited with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner but was joined by Ron Randall & Jonathan Case
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Five #13 was solicited with art by Marco Santucci but is actually by Mike S Miller
Justice League Rebirth #1 was solicited with a variant cover by Joe Madureira.
And it is by Joe Madureira.
So no idea why the interior credits say it’s Yanick Paquette.
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018