A few moe changes twixt solicitation and publication.
Aquaman #2 was solicited with art by Brad Walker but is instead by Scot Eaton
Arts Ops #10 will no longer have art by Mike Allred but only by Matt Brundage.
Suiciders: Kings Of Hella #6 is no longer drawn by Alessandro Vitti and Lee Bermejo but by Gerardo Zaffino.
Deathstroke Annual #2 was not just drawn by Mirko Colak but was joined by Roberto Viacava.
Future Quest #2 was solicited with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner but was joined by Ron Randall & Jonathan Case
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Five #13 was solicited with art by Marco Santucci but is actually by Mike S Miller
Justice League Rebirth #1 was solicited with a variant cover by Joe Madureira.
And it is by Joe Madureira.
So no idea why the interior credits say it’s Yanick Paquette.
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018