And, in Uncanny Inhumans #11, drawn by Carlos Pacheco, Andy Owens, getting a new look.
Yes of course! This is my Orube! I invented this character for the Italian comic W.i.t.c.h. If you are interested take a look on my blog: danielavetro.blogspot.it
In Swipe File we present two or more images that resemble each other to some degree. They may be homages, parodies, ironic appropriations, coincidences or works of the lightbox. We trust you, the reader, to make that judgment yourself? If you are unable to do so, please return your eyes to their maker before any further damage is done. The Swipe File doesn’t judge, it’s interested more in the process of creation, how work influences other work, how new work comes from old, and sometimes how the same ideas emerge simultaneously as if their time has just come. The Swipe File was named after the advertising industry habit where writers and artist collect images and lines they admire to inspire them in their work. It was swiped from the Comic Journal who originally ran this column, as well as the now defunct Swipe Of The Week website.
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017