And, in Uncanny Inhumans #11, drawn by Carlos Pacheco, Andy Owens, getting a new look.
Yes of course! This is my Orube! I invented this character for the Italian comic W.i.t.c.h. If you are interested take a look on my blog: danielavetro.blogspot.it
In Swipe File we present two or more images that resemble each other to some degree. They may be homages, parodies, ironic appropriations, coincidences or works of the lightbox. We trust you, the reader, to make that judgment yourself? If you are unable to do so, please return your eyes to their maker before any further damage is done. The Swipe File doesn’t judge, it’s interested more in the process of creation, how work influences other work, how new work comes from old, and sometimes how the same ideas emerge simultaneously as if their time has just come. The Swipe File was named after the advertising industry habit where writers and artist collect images and lines they admire to inspire them in their work. It was swiped from the Comic Journal who originally ran this column, as well as the now defunct Swipe Of The Week website.
- From One Side Of The Marquees To The Other At Thought Bubble 2017 - September 23, 2017
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017