Well here’s a comic book that was rewritten just before publication. Spider-Man/Deadpool #6 is a fill-in issue with Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness taking a break for Scott Aukerman and Reilly Brown to fill-in.
With this little Captain America interruption being added in the last few weeks…
…alongside some recognition of the Fox/Marvel issue right now. But, as Deadpool participates in a movie about himself, deliberately lifting an early Amazing Spider-Man plot, it gets rewritten into other superheroes. Which gives us this movie… noting that Hyperion and Nighthawk are Marvel analogues of Superman and Batman from Squadron Supreme – and who both have ongoing titles for now. Until October anyway.
After all the Deadpool movie kinda outperformed Batman V Superman’s far higher budget. Not that Spider-Man gets out completely unscathed…
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018