Well here’s a comic book that was rewritten just before publication. Spider-Man/Deadpool #6 is a fill-in issue with Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness taking a break for Scott Aukerman and Reilly Brown to fill-in.
With this little Captain America interruption being added in the last few weeks…
…alongside some recognition of the Fox/Marvel issue right now. But, as Deadpool participates in a movie about himself, deliberately lifting an early Amazing Spider-Man plot, it gets rewritten into other superheroes. Which gives us this movie… noting that Hyperion and Nighthawk are Marvel analogues of Superman and Batman from Squadron Supreme – and who both have ongoing titles for now. Until October anyway.
After all the Deadpool movie kinda outperformed Batman V Superman’s far higher budget. Not that Spider-Man gets out completely unscathed…
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018