Flame Con is the comic con that focuses on LGBTQ comics, creators and fans. They have announced that for this August’s show at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott, as a result of the terrorist attack on the Pulse club in Orlando they will be taking additional safety precaution. They intend to hire more security for the event than originally planned. And they also count on having the full cooperation of local law enforcement. This is intended to assure attendees that the show will remain a safe space in all meaning of the phrase.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018