Flame Con is the comic con that focuses on LGBTQ comics, creators and fans. They have announced that for this August’s show at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott, as a result of the terrorist attack on the Pulse club in Orlando they will be taking additional safety precaution. They intend to hire more security for the event than originally planned. And they also count on having the full cooperation of local law enforcement. This is intended to assure attendees that the show will remain a safe space in all meaning of the phrase.
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018