A few changes between solicitation and publication…
The midnight variant Civil War II #3 retailer cover by Joe Quesada is now a wraparound cover.
Just like the DC Universe Rebirth midnight variant cover was.
Here’s a look at the new cover to Civil War II Choosing Sides #2.
Civil War II Choosing Sides #2 will now have a story by Ming Doyle, Filipe Andrade and Stephan Byrne, as well as the originally solicited in addition to the previously solicited creators Declan Shalvey, Marco Rudy, Marguerite Sauvage, Jeremy Whitley and Brandon Thomas.
Mockingbird #5 will now be drawn by Ibraim Roberson rather than Kate Niemczyk.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018