A few changes between solicitation and publication…
The midnight variant Civil War II #3 retailer cover by Joe Quesada is now a wraparound cover.
Just like the DC Universe Rebirth midnight variant cover was.
Here’s a look at the new cover to Civil War II Choosing Sides #2.
Civil War II Choosing Sides #2 will now have a story by Ming Doyle, Filipe Andrade and Stephan Byrne, as well as the originally solicited in addition to the previously solicited creators Declan Shalvey, Marco Rudy, Marguerite Sauvage, Jeremy Whitley and Brandon Thomas.
Mockingbird #5 will now be drawn by Ibraim Roberson rather than Kate Niemczyk.
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018