A few changes between solicitation and publication…
The midnight variant Civil War II #3 retailer cover by Joe Quesada is now a wraparound cover.
Just like the DC Universe Rebirth midnight variant cover was.
Here’s a look at the new cover to Civil War II Choosing Sides #2.
Civil War II Choosing Sides #2 will now have a story by Ming Doyle, Filipe Andrade and Stephan Byrne, as well as the originally solicited in addition to the previously solicited creators Declan Shalvey, Marco Rudy, Marguerite Sauvage, Jeremy Whitley and Brandon Thomas.
Mockingbird #5 will now be drawn by Ibraim Roberson rather than Kate Niemczyk.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018