A few changes between solicitation and publication…
The midnight variant Civil War II #3 retailer cover by Joe Quesada is now a wraparound cover.
Just like the DC Universe Rebirth midnight variant cover was.
Here’s a look at the new cover to Civil War II Choosing Sides #2.
Civil War II Choosing Sides #2 will now have a story by Ming Doyle, Filipe Andrade and Stephan Byrne, as well as the originally solicited in addition to the previously solicited creators Declan Shalvey, Marco Rudy, Marguerite Sauvage, Jeremy Whitley and Brandon Thomas.
Mockingbird #5 will now be drawn by Ibraim Roberson rather than Kate Niemczyk.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018