In a new UK teaser for the upcoming animated film Storks, the storks have gotten out of the baby delivering business and into the modern service of package delivery. It all seems to be going smoothly until a baby makes its way into the processing center. Now, the boss’s son and an orphaned human must deliver the baby without letting upper management know.
Sure, that description makes it sound like a HR nightmare, but as the trailer shows, it’s also an excuse for animated hijinks, talking wolves and some time with the penguins.
Storks arrives in the US on September 23rd and in the UK on October 19th.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016