According to The Hollywood Reporter, Prometheus actor Logan Marshall-Green is in talks to join Michael Keaton as part of the rogues’ gallery in Sony and Marvel‘s Spider-Man: Homecoming, the web-head’s first solo film inside the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Michael Keaton recently signed on to play the main villain in the film — presumed by many to be The Vulture — but the exact identity of Marshall-Green’s role is unclear.
Early this week, news broke that Community veteran, and voice of Ultimate Spider-Man Miles Morales, Donald Glover was also in talks to join the film in an unspecified role.
Meanwhile, Deadline reports Silicon Valley‘s Martin Starr has also joined the film, which stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May and Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, and will reportedly see Spider-Man continue to figure out his role as a hero after the events of Captain America: Civil War.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens on July 7th, 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016