The Pokemon Company has been working hard to promote their 20th Anniversary. With Pokemon Go and Pokemon Sun and Moon on the horizon, it’s easy to keep the ball rolling with new products. I tend to browse a lot of new products they have available, but I thought it would be fun to show you some of the best things to get in honor of the anniversary. Here’s what The Geek Shopping Ninja Strikes…
One: You’re going to want a hat. This logo is by far the best Pokemon logo I’ve come across in the years it’s been around.
Two: The t-shirt selection they have takes things to a whole new level as the Pokemon are featured in full color.
Three: This Pikachu cup features some pretty awesome illustrations. I love the comic book feel it has.
Four: Grab a pack of the original four starters! Pins can be a cool addition to your hat, t-shirt, or even…
Five: A messenger bag!
There’s a ton more over at The Pokemon Center, so be sure to head on over and browse! Happy Shopping!
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016