It’s relatively easy to get mixed up with language. Before DC Comics started their Rebirth, back in December Bleeding Cool ran the scoop that a number of their books would be going bi-weekly.
By which we meant every two weeks. Or, more accurately, twice monthly. But not bimonthly – that’s once every two months. It’s easy to get confused.
As have the Superman editorial staff for the Superman #1 launch this week. Here’s the indicia for the issue.
They might want to check that subscription rate as well. Does this mean that DC Comics have to honour a 24 issue subscription for $24.99? Because that’s less than retailers pay Diamond… and this is what the DC site says.
Thanks to Martin Gray
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018