It’s relatively easy to get mixed up with language. Before DC Comics started their Rebirth, back in December Bleeding Cool ran the scoop that a number of their books would be going bi-weekly.
By which we meant every two weeks. Or, more accurately, twice monthly. But not bimonthly – that’s once every two months. It’s easy to get confused.
As have the Superman editorial staff for the Superman #1 launch this week. Here’s the indicia for the issue.
They might want to check that subscription rate as well. Does this mean that DC Comics have to honour a 24 issue subscription for $24.99? Because that’s less than retailers pay Diamond… and this is what the DC site says.
Thanks to Martin Gray
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018