It’s relatively easy to get mixed up with language. Before DC Comics started their Rebirth, back in December Bleeding Cool ran the scoop that a number of their books would be going bi-weekly.
By which we meant every two weeks. Or, more accurately, twice monthly. But not bimonthly – that’s once every two months. It’s easy to get confused.
As have the Superman editorial staff for the Superman #1 launch this week. Here’s the indicia for the issue.
They might want to check that subscription rate as well. Does this mean that DC Comics have to honour a 24 issue subscription for $24.99? Because that’s less than retailers pay Diamond… and this is what the DC site says.
Thanks to Martin Gray
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018