It’s relatively easy to get mixed up with language. Before DC Comics started their Rebirth, back in December Bleeding Cool ran the scoop that a number of their books would be going bi-weekly.
By which we meant every two weeks. Or, more accurately, twice monthly. But not bimonthly – that’s once every two months. It’s easy to get confused.
As have the Superman editorial staff for the Superman #1 launch this week. Here’s the indicia for the issue.
They might want to check that subscription rate as well. Does this mean that DC Comics have to honour a 24 issue subscription for $24.99? Because that’s less than retailers pay Diamond… and this is what the DC site says.
Thanks to Martin Gray
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018