Bleeding Cool has reported on troubles that have beset Hastings, as the entertainment chain goes into bankruptcy.
Well, this won’t help them getting out, as they aren’t getting their weekly comics from Diamond Comic Distributor. Indeed, stores don’t seem confident they will ever get them again. They may owe Diamond a little money (though not too much, Diamond doesn’t appear on their major creditor lists). But it’s enough for Diamond to pull the plug, not wanting to throw good money after bad… and an opportunity for readers (and rival retailers) to stock up at discount.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018