Bleeding Cool has reported on troubles that have beset Hastings, as the entertainment chain goes into bankruptcy.
Well, this won’t help them getting out, as they aren’t getting their weekly comics from Diamond Comic Distributor. Indeed, stores don’t seem confident they will ever get them again. They may owe Diamond a little money (though not too much, Diamond doesn’t appear on their major creditor lists). But it’s enough for Diamond to pull the plug, not wanting to throw good money after bad… and an opportunity for readers (and rival retailers) to stock up at discount.
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018
- Chris Bachalo, Grateful for Charitable Donations in Memory of His Wife, Helen - March 17, 2018
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018