Bleeding Cool has reported on troubles that have beset Hastings, as the entertainment chain goes into bankruptcy.
Well, this won’t help them getting out, as they aren’t getting their weekly comics from Diamond Comic Distributor. Indeed, stores don’t seem confident they will ever get them again. They may owe Diamond a little money (though not too much, Diamond doesn’t appear on their major creditor lists). But it’s enough for Diamond to pull the plug, not wanting to throw good money after bad… and an opportunity for readers (and rival retailers) to stock up at discount.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018