I still like the Mindless Speculation of this Civil War II #3 theory. But it was based on nothing but that.
But I have been told that Civil War II: The Fallen, likely to feature whoever it is that’s getting the bump off from Marvel Comics in Civil War II #3, will now have a variant cover using art by the late Jack Kirby.
Who isn’t exactly associated with that speculated character.
Which means it’s much more likely that The Fallen will be… The Hulk.
This fits the original Civil War II idea of one of the heroes killing another hero to stop them doing something terrible. We have already seen in Civil War II #2 that the Hulk is destined to kill all the heroes, from Ulysses’ visions.
And it would fit for The Fallen to have a Jack Kirby Hulk cover.
But who will deliver the killing blow?
Or the killing arrow?
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018