ReCore has been somewhat illusive in terms of unbroken gameplay. There has been a lot of wondering about what the game actually is and how it would play, but worry no longer.
While this isn’t ideal footage, GameSpot have taken some offscreen video of the game in action. It looks like a third person action game, and…nothing to eye catching. Again, this is hardly the best way to experience the game, but I want to see more.
Take a look:
- 'Recore: Definitive Edition' Is On The Way From Microsoft
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018