Green Arrow Rebirth #1 saw an almost-kiss from Green Arrow and Black Canary.
Well, they don’t waste time in the Reborn DC Universe. After all, someone’s taken ten years from them all, they might as well get on with it. And in Green Arrow #1, they do.
They’re not alone at this, however. Over in Dark Knight: The Last Crusade, Batman and Catwoman get back together.
At least Deadpool and Shiklah have the forethought to get married first..
But back to Green Arrow and Black Canary. It doesn’t exactly look like wedding bells are on the cards. Indeed, there’s no guarantee that Black Canary will even call…Possibly not quite the post-coital conversation Ollie thought he’d be having…
Green Arrow #1, Dark knight: Last Crusade and Deadpool #14 are published today…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018