Green Arrow Rebirth #1 saw an almost-kiss from Green Arrow and Black Canary.
Well, they don’t waste time in the Reborn DC Universe. After all, someone’s taken ten years from them all, they might as well get on with it. And in Green Arrow #1, they do.
They’re not alone at this, however. Over in Dark Knight: The Last Crusade, Batman and Catwoman get back together.
At least Deadpool and Shiklah have the forethought to get married first..
But back to Green Arrow and Black Canary. It doesn’t exactly look like wedding bells are on the cards. Indeed, there’s no guarantee that Black Canary will even call…Possibly not quite the post-coital conversation Ollie thought he’d be having…
Green Arrow #1, Dark knight: Last Crusade and Deadpool #14 are published today…
- Spoilers for March 2018 ‘Playback’ Loot Crate, Order Deadline Today - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics Publishing Batman/Catwoman Wedding Album and More - March 19, 2018
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brad Meltzer, David Baldacci — and Alex Segura? - March 19, 2018
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018