Green Arrow Rebirth #1 saw an almost-kiss from Green Arrow and Black Canary.
Well, they don’t waste time in the Reborn DC Universe. After all, someone’s taken ten years from them all, they might as well get on with it. And in Green Arrow #1, they do.
They’re not alone at this, however. Over in Dark Knight: The Last Crusade, Batman and Catwoman get back together.
At least Deadpool and Shiklah have the forethought to get married first..
But back to Green Arrow and Black Canary. It doesn’t exactly look like wedding bells are on the cards. Indeed, there’s no guarantee that Black Canary will even call…Possibly not quite the post-coital conversation Ollie thought he’d be having…
Green Arrow #1, Dark knight: Last Crusade and Deadpool #14 are published today…
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018