Team ICO look to have built a really interesting world, and it is one I want to exist in. With that in mind, thinking about the game in VR is a really interesting proposition. Director on the game Fumito Ueda told GameSpot at E3, that he is way into the tech. While he said there are no plans for the Last Guardian, he marked his enthusiasm.
The scale–the idea itself being able to express a sense of scale through VR–is very appealing and very interesting, For The Last Guardian, we don’t have any plans for that, but personally, I will continue to be very interested in VR.
Seeing what Team ICO could do in VR is a pretty wild thought exercise. Their games have such rich texture, it would be quite something to be surrounded by it.
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018