Entertainment Weekly reports that Mr. Robot actor Rick Gonzales will play Wild Dog in season five of Arrow.
The character, created by Max Allan Collins and Terry Beatty first appeared in 1987 in a four-issue miniseries. He initially appears as a vigilante who takes up the cause following the death of his girlfriend.
And in a town like Star City, it’s easy to lose a loved-one. Just ask Ollie. According to EW, the new mayor will take Wild Dog under his wing. But as the title character continues to struggle against the darkness, will this new vigilante remind him of how he once treated people who failed his city?
Arrow returns this fall on The CW.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016