Jones will play Mr. Nancy, described as “the old African trickster god more commonly known as Anansi, and one of Mr. Wednesday’s oldest confidantes.” Like Wednesday — played by Ian McShane — he is ready to bring take on America and its new brand of gods while also ready “to light a fire and watch the whole world burn.”
Barnes will take on the role of Mr. Ibis, the keeper of stories with a dry wit.
The series stars Ricky Whittle as Shadow Moon, bodyguard to McShane‘s Mr. Wednesday; an old god marshaling his forces against the modern gods of technology and fame.
It is expected to premiere in 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016