Deadline reports actor Minority Report‘s Nick Zano has joined the cast of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow as Dr. Nate Heywood, the grandson Justice Society of America member Commander Steel.
Nate would himself take on a steel-themed identity in the pages of Justice Society of America in 2007. It is unclear when or if his television counterpart will take up the mantle or a seat on the Waverider.
Of course, it is still unclear what the Legends team will be doing when the show resumed or why the Justice Society has taken an interest in them. In the season finale, Hourman Rex Tyler warned them off taking up the role of Time Masters. How that plays out, or who will replace Hawkgirl and Captain Cold on the team, is still up for debate.
Legends of Tomorrow returns in the fall on The CW.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016