The Alien Anthology Twitter account posted another photo from the set of the upcoming Alien: Covenant. The new image features Michael Fassbender as morally challenged artificial person David.
— Alien Anthology (@AlienAnthology) June 15, 2016
It seems in the gulf between Prometheus and the new film, David has abandoned his fondness for Peter O’Toole‘s portrayal of T.E. Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia for a more macho spacetraveler style. Perhaps he expects to fit in better this way? With the Alien timeline still decades away from androids with behavioral inhibitors, it is possible this is part of David’s homicidal motivations?
Well, presuming he is in any way an antagonist. Maybe he learned something in all those years with Dr. Shaw. According to the earliest plot synopsis, the crew of the colony ship Covenant will encounter him on an uncharted planet hiding secrets of its own.
Alien: Covenant opens on August 4th, 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016