With the creative team. If you remember, there was a lot of fuss regarding the switching of stories and creators on this title.
Well, it’s still not fixed. Because retailers who called in damages on Justice League #51 and were expressed shipped replacements today – got this cover instead.
But it has a completely different creative team than either issue.
Originally Justice League #52 was going to be by Dan Jurgens, Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos. But now even that’s changed and it’s by Sam Humphries, Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos
So who knows what’s going on…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018