With the creative team. If you remember, there was a lot of fuss regarding the switching of stories and creators on this title.
Well, it’s still not fixed. Because retailers who called in damages on Justice League #51 and were expressed shipped replacements today – got this cover instead.
But it has a completely different creative team than either issue.
Originally Justice League #52 was going to be by Dan Jurgens, Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos. But now even that’s changed and it’s by Sam Humphries, Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos
So who knows what’s going on…
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018